The i-lanza.com domain is owned by Ingeniería, Proyectos y Consulting Lanza, S.L., with CIF B33956384, owner of the intellectual property rights over the Websites and their contents, without prejudice to the legitimate rights of third parties.
The owner company is registered in the Commercial Registry of Asturias in Volume 3,705, Book 0, Folio 201, 1st Inscription, Sheet AS-38,203, provided with CIF: B33956384, and has its address for the purposes of this Legal Notice, at C / Julio Rey Pastor, 79 Pol. Ind. De Roces – 33211 – Gijón (Asturias), you can contact us at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
The Legal Notice and / or the Conditions of the services provided through this website, may undergo modifications of any kind, when Ingeniería, Proyectos y Consulting Lanza, S.L. deems it appropriate or in order to adapt to future legislative and technological changes. These modifications will be conveniently notified, being valid from their publication on this website, unless otherwise stated.
Engineering, Projects and Consulting Lanza, S.L. reserves the right to suspend or cancel access in the event that it is used to violate any applicable law or the usual rules of use on the internet, or if its domain is used in connection with an illegal activity, as well as if notification is received in this sense issued by a competent authority or in the other cases contemplated by current legislation.
Users, when using the website and the services linked to it, must respect the following obligations:
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the website or through any of the services linked to it any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other instrument or electronic device that is likely to cause damage to the website, in any of the services linked to it or in any equipment, systems or networks of the owner of the domain, of any user, of its suppliers or in general of any third party, or that otherwise is capable of causing any type of alteration or prevent the normal operation of the same.
- Not to destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of the domain owner, its suppliers or third parties.
- Not to use the contents and in particular the information obtained through the website to send advertising, send messages for sale or any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- They must refrain from circumventing or manipulating any established technical devices, either on the website, in any of the services or in any of the materials, elements or information obtained through it, for the protection of their rights.
- They must refrain from suppressing the identifying signs of the rights (of intellectual, industrial property or any other) of the owner of the domain or of the third parties that appear on the website and in each of the various services offered through it.
- They will refrain from taking any action that could result in a deviation of website traffic.
Products and / or services
Engineering, Projects and Consulting Lanza, S.L. offers certain services / products to users, subject to the terms and conditions indicated on this website, the user must carefully read the conditions that apply to each service, which in no case will exempt, unless expressly stated otherwise, from compliance with what is expressed in the Legal Notice.
Engineering, Projects and Consulting Lanza, S.L. makes every effort to avoid errors in the content published on the website. All the contents offered through the website are updated, reserving Ingeniería, Proyectos y Consulting Lanza, S.L. the power to modify them at any time. Engineering, Projects and Consulting Lanza, S.L. is not responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Engineering, Projects and Consulting Lanza, S.L. offers links, directly or indirectly, to resources or Internet sites that are outside this website. The presence of these links on the website is for informational purposes.
Limitation of liability
The services of the website are not guaranteed to be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, nor is any guarantee made regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained. They are not controlled, nor are they owned, nor is the accuracy, quality, veracity, reliability or suitability of the information and services provided or provided by third parties guaranteed through the website. Similarly, it does not control and does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements in the content or services provided or provided by third parties through the website.
Engineering, Projects and Consulting Lanza, S.L. Nor is it responsible for the content of the websites that it links to outside of its page. Nor will it be responsible for any damage or loss that may arise from the connection or the use of any content, product or service available on the websites to which the links are directed. Engineering, Projects and Consulting Lanza, S.L. cannot guarantee the availability and correct functioning of links to other websites.
Intellectual and industrial property
This website and the content it houses are protected by current legislation on intellectual property. Modification, copying, reproduction, downloading, transmission, distribution or transformation of the contents of the Portal is prohibited, if you do not have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted. Access to the website does not imply in any case the acquisition by users of any property rights over the content contained therein. References to trademarks or registered trademarks or distinctive signs, whether owned by Ingeniería, Proyectos y Consulting Lanza, S.L. or third-party companies, implicitly prohibit their use without the consent of Ingeniería, Proyectos y Consulting Lanza, S.L. or their rightful owners. At no time, unless expressly stated, does the access or use of the Portal and / or its contents confer on the user any rights over the trademarks, logos, and / or distinctive signs included in it protected by Law.